My Loyal Followers

April 17, 2007

Look! I look like Huskee Boy!

Hi everyone, it's me again, Faith!

Yeah, Amber allowed me to blog again today. Isn't that great!? Anyway, as Huskee Boy suggested to me that I should make a 'guest appearance' every week here, I thought it was a great idea but
everything comes down to Amber. She makes the decision not me... But anyway, enough talking & on to the post!

Haha! Look!

I look just like my boo boo Huskee Boy!
He's got a white hair band but I got a pink one! Pink suits me don cha think so everyone? What about you Huskee? You like it too? This is especially for you...

Another one of me!


Hehe mommy, why do you have pink lines all over your face?

7 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

You look very sophisticated in the first photo. As for the second one...!

Licks
Oscar x

Boo Casanova said...

oh faith, what have you done to yourself? i still like your look with the scarf tho

wet wet licks

Boo

Sophie Brador said...

I'm a bit disturbing by all the hair-do action. Are the people going to start doing my hair too?

Huskee and Hershey said...

Wahahahha.. you look fabulous with your pink hairband Faith! It really stands out.. (I think your pink hairband is nicer than my white one..) Amber-Mae is so nice to let you make a guest-apperance on her blog once a week!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooooooooh think I am in love!

Fu Fu said...

Faith, you're such a funny doggie. Yeah you look very fashionable with Huskee's style. :)

~ fufu

Simba and Jazzi said...

That style is really catching on this season.

Simba xx