My Loyal Followers

November 7, 2006

Water Balloon Time!



Yesterday was raining cats & dogs from 5 in the afternoon till 11 at night. As usual, Amber & Faith were wrestling outside in the porch & I was so bored in the house coz the tv connection had gone bad. So I decided to make those two monkeys some water balloons to play with since they were already wet...At first they were curious about it & poked it around but in few minutes, most of them exploded with water gushing out of them into their mouths. Hahaha! The video above is Amber playing with the last water balloon. It's so funny! It's a bit dark but I hope you can see it...Please leave comments on what you think went through Amber's mind when the water balloon disappeared.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of the time we showed Pappy a tennis ball, put it on the floor in front of him, and covered it with a dish towel. He was mystified-- the ball was just there one second, and then it was gone.

Amber-Mae said...

Haha hi pappy!

While filming her, I laughed becoz it was so funny when water gushed out of the balloon. That's why the camera was shaking...She prob got surprised that water was pouring out under her chin & then turned back to play with her balloon, & found out that it has disappeared! So funny but I wish the vid was a bit clearer...