My Loyal Followers

November 19, 2008

I Am Fine & Some News

Hi my friends! Thank you SO much for the very nice comments you left for me & mah sistas. We are all fine now! We actually found out that my bloordy poop wasn't all that serious afterall especially after reading some of our friend's comments saying that they can get bloordy poop after eating some kitty poopie or eating eother delicacies. BOL! Chloe is still itching but the anti-bitotics are working well. Faith has stopped mutilating herself & has found other better things to do besides eating her own paw paws & that is, indulging herself with food gingerbread. Oh yeah, she has been eating a LOT!

In my comment box, I mentioned that Mommy was making a Gingerbread House. Well, it was her 1st attempt ever making a Gingerbread House & it was a big failure. Actually, it was almost finished until the roof collapsed & slushed everything else. The royal icing sure couldn't hold it in place. Mommy spent 9 hours making it & she was so commited to it that she only went to bed at 8.40 in the morning the following day & only slept for two hours before waking up again(which is today) to continue finishing it up & putting the final touches. Pity she did not take a picture of it before it collapsed becoz it was really loverly! So then she decided to try again & this time, it was successful! It's not as loverly & as big as the previous one but this time, everything was in place & nothing fell apart. The magic ingredient? Nails! Harharhar! Those of you who have Gingerbread expert hoomans, maybe they can give my Mommy some tips or esle this may well be the last time she'll ever make a Gingerbread House.

Another news is that, my Mommy is joining the One In A Million singing competition. Audition is this coming 29th, the following Saturday. We have high hopes for her to getting to the final 5 but it all always depends on the audience whether she appeals to them or not. It's gonna be scawie but this will be a great experience & exposure for her! BUT, yes there's a But. If she does make it to the finals, she may be away for THREE MONTHS!!! That means, there'll be no blogging from us for that whole duration. We are gonna DIE!!!!! And we're gonna miss her terribly. We have never been away from her that long nor has she ever been away from us that long either. Luckily our Hooman M & B will still at home taking care of us & taking over all the chores including bathing us. We will be able to watch her Live though on TV when she sings every week. Oh, she has also lost a total of 25 kgs(55 pounds). She is looking pretty good but still has a bit more to go. She can do it!

Another news, Mommy has finally bought a Christmas tree! Thank DOGNESS!!! We have NEVER had a tree before but after seeing so many of my overseas friends having Christmas trees displayed in their homes every Christmas, I demanded Mommy to buy one coz it's just so weird to celebrate Christmas without a tree right? Yes, right! Mommy has decorated it bootifully & it even has pictures of us hanging on it. Kool! And ofcourse the Gingerbread House is being displayed in the living room too to, well, rot.

Tomorrow, we're gonna take our baths, probably our last bath being given by our Mommy before she leaves & then we'll be taking our photoshoot for the DWB card exchange! Woohoo! We will try to get the cards sent out early by next week. Too bad Mommy won't be around when all your cards start coming in. I will keep'em for her in a special drawer when she does come back.

Anyway, I think I talked too much already. Sorry there are no new pictures but probably tomorrow I'll be able to post up the Christmas pictures!

Have a splendid day my friends!

37 comments:

Eduardo said...

Well thanks for the update! I'm glad y'all are better! I hope your Mommy makes it in that competition.
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Amber. Being sick is no fun! Except for the rice and chicken, that's always tasty.

Good luck to your humom on the singing competition. My minion is very bad at singing but she does give it her all (much to my chagrin, really).

-Miss Mina

Clover said...

Hi Amber,
Thanks for sharing all your good news! I am glad you are doing better now, and sending best wishes to your mom for her singing competition.
Looking forward to seeing your Christmas pictures!
Love Clover xo

Daisy said...

I am so glad you are all feeling so much better! Good luck to your mom in the singing competition. I know she will do great!

A&S said...

we're so glad you're all feeling better! good luck to your mommy tell her to "break a leg" that is good luck!

George the Pup said...

I'm sorry to have been missing so long - I didn't even know you weren't feeling well! Well I sure am glad that your ok!

Dexter said...

Glad you are over your poopy issues. Your mom sure works hard to make that gingerbread house.

You are way ahead of us on that whole christmas card thing.

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you're all feeling better!!

Wow, your human is so talented - singing and baking and training dogs and all that...my human can't bake to save her life; she once made a cake with SALT instead of SUGAR!?!? She proudly presented it to some important visitors her father had and then couldn't understand why they were making faces!!

Good luck to your human for the singing competition! I hope she can take a video and post it when she gets back, so we can see! I'm sure you'll miss her loads (and her you) but what a great thing to do!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
ps. what is the DWB card exchange??

Snowball said...

I am glad to know that you gals are getting better already. My vet gave me antibiotic for my bad tummy yesterday and it taster horrible.

Luv
Snowball

Abby said...

Hi, Amber-Mae...

I'm glad you are feeling better...Be careful what you eat...

Good Luck to your Mom...That sounds exciting...I hope she does well...I know you will miss her...That's the tough part...

My Mom is gonna take my Christmas Picture for my cards this weekend, too...I have to get something cute to wear...And, my Mom has to get the camera to work, too...

Abby xxxooo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

GRRRRREAT to see woo are feeling better!

Hmmmm - it so looks like talent runs in the family!

Khongrats to your mom fur all of her sukhcesses!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lacy said...

w00f's Amber-Mae, Chloe and Faith, me is shure glad u girls feel better..wow, me bets ur mom iz soo excited being in that contest..good luck to her..me nos u will miss her, 3 mts iz a long time...mayb u can git sumbody else to help u blog...as fur the gingerbread house, me thinks that momo and pinots dad made one of those last year...mite ask him for his advice..yeaaa, u got a christmas tree, that is cool, heehee but dont try to eat the decorations..

b safe,
~rocky~

Molly the Airedale said...

How exciting everything is for you guys! We can't wait to see a picture of the gingerbread house and of your Christmas tree and how awesome that your mom lost all of that weight! That's hard work! She should be very proud of herself! Our paws are crossed that she makes it all the way to #1! We wish we could watch her sing on our TV too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown said...

Tell your Mommy that I like to howl a bit to warm up my vocal cords before singing.

You're really in the Christmas spirit! We probably won't get a tree until the middle of December. First we have to celebrate Thanksgiving next week!

Your pal,

Petey

Raising Addie said...

We're glad you are all feeling better! I wish we could have seen your mom's gingerbread house.

I bet it was wonderful!
Kisses
Addie

Anonymous said...

Amber! I'm glad to hear you are better. Being sick is no fun. Good luck to your mommy on her singing competition! Sad about the gingerbread house. Maybe when she left the room you could have gotten your paws on the yummy goodness the humans never want us to have! Hope your Christmas Card comes out fantastical!

Love&Kisses,
Riley the Puggle

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! All the barks and purrs around the world must have helped you get better!
--JB

Hero said...

I'm so glad to hear that the both of you are feeling much better. Tell your mom that I wish her good luck. I hope she goes all the way!

Par said...

Glad your doing well and all!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Amber!

Glad to hear that you're all feeling better...=) That gingerbread house sounds YUMMY! Did you manage to grab a few bites? hehe!

That's so COOL that your Mom is joining the contest! We'll be rooting for her...*grins*

Scottie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Amber!
It makes me so happy to hear that everyone is doing well now!
We are sending our best vibes to your mom! I am sure she will make it! Too bad she is going to be away for 3 months but I think it worth it, right?
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

We would miss you guys so bad if she made it to the finals but it would be SO very cool. We are glad you are all feeling better.

Boo Casanova said...

it's good to hear all of you are super fine! and good luck to your mommy on the singing contest.

wet wet licks

Boo

Agatha and Archie said...

We are glad ou are all feeling better, and sorry about the gingerbreadhouse(#1) and EXCITED about the trials!! That was alot in that post!! Love A+A

Rambo said...

Amber,
that's great news about the poops! So now you don't have to worry.
Good luck to your Mom....hope she goes all the way!
love,
Rambo
are you gonna take a picture of your pretty Christmas tree?

Moco said...

Glad that you all are feeling better. Good luck to your mom even if she is going to have to leave for awhile.
We will be looking forward to the pictures of the Christmas decorations.

Noah the Airedale said...

Glad to hear you're all feeling better. Good luck Amber's mum in the singing contest.

tailwags
Noah x

parlance said...

Glad to hear you're all okay and good luck to your mum!!!

Simba and Jazzi said...

You have been busy. Good luck to your Mummy.

Simba x

Fred said...

So glad you girls are OK! Tell your mom good luck in the competition!

Niqqi said...

It's great to hear that you are all feeling much better. Be careful eating that gingerbread cake with the nails, those could really cause some problems. And good luck to mom in her singing competition.
Fluffily Niqqi

Unknown said...

Good luck with the competition! I am rooting for you!

Niamh said...

So glad that you girls are better Amber-mae. I hope your mom does really well in the competition but you sure will miss her.

Your friend,
Niamh

B said...

Amber-Mae
I'm so sad that your mom is leaving for so long and you'll miss all our cards but it does sound like a great chance for your mommy. We'll be routing for her!

Enjoy your tree,
Arabella

Comet said...

We are so relieved to hear that you girls are feeling better.

We hope your mom does great in the competition, even though it means she will be gone for a while.

Dino and Family said...

I am so relieved to hear that there is nothing to worry about now. You guys really gave me a scare! Best of luck to your mommy! She can do it!
Love, Dino

☮momoKo said...

Hi!Amber.It's so nice you're feeling better.Spend pleasant daily life.