My Loyal Followers

May 5, 2007

Another Night of Backsides...

Oh yeah! We got to eat our favorite oily, fried juicy-woozy, squishy, yum-yum chicken backsides!!! We eat them EVERY Friday, not once we skipped our special din-dins on Fridays. I tell you all, these good stuff really gets me droooooo-ling...!

Eeeeeeee...heee...heee...heee....

Owh, Faith got the whole neck to herself! What about me???

Yay! I got one too but I have to balance it first... *sigh*

Blink Chloe! Your eyes are gonna get dry if you keep staring at those backsides... You'll get it, relax!

Can I have that please? Mommy?
(Mommy: NO!)


What about that one? (Mommy: NO!)

That one? (Mommy: NO!)

(Mommy: You can eat the scraps in the plastic bag...)
Gee, fine! It's better than nothing!

Faith got another neck?! FYI, I'm the dominant dog here, chellow???

This was Chloe's last backside for the night. She just can't resist them!
No wonder she's so fat! Heeeheee...


Oh no, I think I feel something is coming out of me! Oh no! It's a song!

"Yummy, yummy, yummy I got love in my tummy and I feel like loving you!"

16 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

ah, backside backside... later u become the chicken backside too! LOL

mom sometime buys raw chicken neck for me. i like them.

wet wet licks

Boo

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

now these sound pretty yummy...anything for my tummy:) sounds like you both enjoyed it them!

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

Joe Stains said...

what is a chicken backside? chicken butt? Mom calls me chicken butt sometimes?!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oh Amber, I am so hungry after seeing those photos!

Licks
Oscar x

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Yummy Yummy you got backside in your tummy!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

e said...

yummmm
Can you show me your agility equipment, Amber?

Fei

Ben & Darling said...

Oh chicken backside again????

Oh I love to try it but mom said I cant eat oily food....its not good for me.

wally said...

OOOOH! That looks so good I'm drooling just watching you guys.

So good to hear Faith is fine! Maybe you guys need an extra round of chicken backsides to celebrate?

wally.

SuLee said...

hey pretty doggies, i know those are yummy, but they are really really bad for you guys....

the many Bs said...

we like our special treats too. our mom gives us turkey necks. yummmy. we love them.

Luckie Girl said...

Hhmmm...so so yummy...Mom has never given me any food like tat before!!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

aiyoyo....so many chicken butt for u guys...

Simba and Jazzi said...

My nose isn't big enough to balance food on, thanks goodness. You are very lucky getting chicken.

Simba xx

Fu Fu said...

Oh you girls make me hungry with that pictures.


~ fufu

Myeo said...

That look so yummy. Must get mama to feed us chicken tonight.

Love
Boy n Baby

SuLee said...

remind me of that song " I like big butt and I cannot lie..." hahahha